Friday, August 14, 2015

Let's Get Sketchy August Week 2

Hello!   I have gotten into the Fall Zone with school starting this week here in the south.  So I went looking through my children's Halloween photos from over the years and came up with this interpretation of  Let's Get Sketchy August Week 2's Challenge.    Autumn is my favorite season.  I hope this layout get's you in the mood for all the fun activities and changes this time of year brings.   Let's get in the Fall Zone!
  

August Week 2

Material's list for "Spooky Halloween"

We R Memory Keepers(Black Widow & Spookville Monster Mash)
Glitz(Raven 6x6)
My Mind's Eye(Lost&FoundHalloweenSheet)
K&Company(Halloween Spiders & die-cut cardstock)
Recollections Labels
Creative Imaginations(Spiderweb Rub ons)




 

9 comments:

  1. I really like your Halloween take on the sketch Lisa. That web for the doily rocks! Thanks for joining us this week at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Halloween layout...and those spiders!!!
    Thanks for joining us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Halloween layout!! Thanks for joining in at LGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! Such a fun Halloween layout!!!
    I love your cute photo & all the details:))
    Thanks for sharing it w/us @ LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun layout!!! Great photo!!! Thank you for joining us @LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome layout, Lisa! We don't do halloween in a big way in New Zealand, when I see pics like this I think our kids miss a lot of fun!! Thanks for joining our challenge at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful page. Love what you did with the sketch. Thanks for playing at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fantastic and supercool page. Thank you for playing with our sketch at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful colors, great layout! Thanks for playing along with LGS

    ReplyDelete