Monday, September 28, 2015

Charlie Went to Heaven


        When my sister, Lianne's family dog, Charlie,  passed away,  I wanted to do something special for her family.  The idea of a mini album within a sympathy card came to me.  The first step I did was to go on Lianne's and her husband, Mike's  Facebook page and print out and mat some of the photos of Charlie that they were posting.  ( To place in the inside of the card. )  Then I began designing the front of the card.  I thought of some words that most people think about their pets.  I came up with: Forever, Loved, Adored and Unforgettable .  I also added some journaling; the date and Charlie went to Heaven.  My sister's response was very touching.  Lianne was very thankful for the  "Remembrance" (as she called it) card of Charlie and that she will keep it forever.  There is no better complement then that.  Thank you Lianne.






Material's List for "Charlie Went To Heaven"

The Paper Studio 5"x7" Kraft card
KaiserCraft "Hidden Treasures Collection"
Reminisce "Dog Park" Die Cut Stickers


No comments:

Post a Comment