Thursday, February 11, 2016

February's Second Challenge


Hello again!  
Love this week's Let's Get Sketchy  challenge designed by Bev Code .  I also combined it with  the
Lasting Memories #279 " The Blues" Challenge.   
One of our family summer vacations was to Lake Tahoe.  A very beautiful place where you feel like you can touch the clouds!  We all went on a boat ride one day where my son, Sky and my daughter, Ashley did parasailing.  This layout is of Sky's turn. 
 Hence the title "Sky High"  
 A very fun day I will always remember!

Bev Code's Sketch



Sky High by Lisa




                               
It looked like there were fingerprints on the background of the sketch so I used my fingers with different color inks to make clouds.

     Here are some close-ups



Tip:  I did not have enough letters of one brand for the title so I used a combination of three different brands. 
 I actually think it made the title more interesting. 





Loved using Jolee's boutique 3D boat and Vellum Waves to add dimension 



Materials



Thank you for stopping by and for all the lovely comments!

9 comments:

  1. Love this take, gorgeous colors, great pictures....I love how you played with the waves....thanks for joining us at LGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning and beautiful! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics, your waves are super cool, thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done, thank you so much for joining us at LGS, we love having you there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the waves, photos and large title with the different letter styles! Such a nice page! Thanks for joining in at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow what fun. Something I would love to try. Great take on the sketch and love your colours. Thanks for joining in at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome page!!!
    Thanks for sharing it with us @LGS:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout, I love how you've combined wind and water to give us a complete "picture".

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always struggle with alphabet stickers too! However, your combination looks fabulous together! Great job! This is a fun layout and I am glad that you shared it with us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete