Friday, March 31, 2017

Callaway Gardens

Happy April and Spring to all!  
This month over at "Picture This"  our challenge is to create a layout with either 
Green & White or Green & Black.   
For my layout I chose to use Green & Black!  
First, I started with a Spring photo of my two children and me at Callaway Gardens in GA.  We were putting our faces through a board with cutouts of flowers.  Second, I chose the papers that had some Green and Black.   Thirdly, I fussy cut all the detail items from the papers: Flowers, doilies, and birds.  Then I layered the elements on top of each other to add dimension.  Also inked and distressed the edges.
  


My Little Flowers by Lisa




Here are some close-ups

























 We have a great sponsor for this Month:  BlueFernStudios / MixedUp Magazine ( A Year's Subscription). How great is that!  To be in the running for the prize, just join in the fun of  creating a layout and upload it to the Picture This site.  That's it!

Thank you for dropping by and I am looking forward to seeing what you create!


No comments:

Post a Comment