Saturday, October 15, 2016

Happy Halloween

Hello!  Happy Halloween! 
 Love this time of year.  Weather is great, trees are starting to change and Halloween is on its way.  My house is all decorated with Fall decor.  And it is time for the"Picture This" Halloween Moodboard Challenge.  So get out your favorite Halloween papers and embellishments and get scrapping following the fun mood board @ PT!
 For my layout I chose a photo of a shortbread Ghost cookie I made for my children some years ago. Using the mood board @PT and the fun sketch by Brenshevia over at Let's Get Sketchy I came up with my Booeautiful page!

Picture This Mood-Board



Brenshevia's Sketch





Happy Halloween by Lisa





Here are some close ups















I hope my layout has inspired you to go on over to Picture This to join in on all the Halloween Fun!
Thank you for stopping by and for all your lovely comments! 
 Happy Haunting!






4 comments:

  1. LOVE this Halloween page! That sketch is so conducive to the pumpkins-so adorable! thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little ghosts are so cute. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ghosts! Thank you for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your page and take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete