Thursday, September 1, 2016

Boys Rock

 
Hello everyone!  
Goodbye August Hello September!  Summer has just flown by!  
Welcome to our first fun challenge of September over at Picture This.  Which is to create a layout featuring a male in your life.  
Father, brother, son, husband, friend, etc…..   
My layout was inspired by a photo of my son, Sky, rock climbing on one of  his Boy Scout adventures! 

He really gained so much experience belonging to the Boy Scouts.


Boys Rock by Lisa





Here are some close-ups



Since my layout is all about boys and rocks I decided to incorporate real rocks!
So I went into my backyard and collected some pebbles to frame Sky's photo.




I also included some twine to make a connection to the climbing rope in the photo.



I used rub-ons here.  They are so much fun to add!




I also entered my layout over at  Let's Get sketchy's Week 5 August Challenge.
I was inspired by the colors and the super star.





Thank you for dropping by and for all the lovely comments everyone has been leaving. 
 I truly appreciate all of them!
I am so looking forward to seeing what you come up with for our fun challenge over @PT!



8 comments:

  1. Oh I like that you incorporated some real rocks :-) great choice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love seeing your work. You are so creative.♡♡♡♡♡♡. Love you always. Lianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page. Thanks for joining in at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely page! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic photo! I love how you added the twine and pebbles from your yard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like a good adventure story!Great boy and beautiful page !Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing LO! I love the photo and earthy tones in your design. Just beautiful! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on the challenge! Thank you so much for joining us at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete